Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Total Air War 2.0 is a total conversion of F-22 Total Air War (TAW), and also includes the campaigns from F-22 Air Dominance Fighter (ADF) and the Red Sea Operations (RSO) expansion disc. The goal of TAW 2.0 is to provide a simulation experience that equals or surpasses your fond memories with the original ADF and TAW.
Total Air War 2.0 Features
- Incorporated Head-Tracking (TrackIR and Freetrack)
- Full Red Sea Operations (RSO) campaigns, 36 missions (also available in multiplayer)
- 30 custom missions
- 3 custom campaigns, 28 missions
- Additional multiplayer missions, including three new head to head scenarios
- Improved terrain and new color palettes completely redefine the look of TAW
- Numerous improved selectable F-22 skins, to include the YF-22, the Nightstalker, and Woodland, Urban, and Desert camouflage patterns
- Added Desert Flightsuit textures and improved in-cockpit textures
- Improved, more realistic, and selectable default MFDs and HUD
- Additional USAF tail flashes and custom tail logos
- Formation lighting for low light F-22 skins
- Improved MIDI support for Windows XP and more recent operating systems
- Mod Management, Configuration, References, and the Mission Editor (TAWBC) are all accessible from a single integrated menu
- Configuration now allows you to choose your renderer, resolution, and Glide wrapper (if applicable) from the menu
- Fullscreen and Widescreen versions now selectable
- Full integration with TAW Battle Commander (TAWBC) provides slots with dynamic mission titles for your generated missions within the TAW mission menus
- TAWBC Mission Enhancement Utility (TME) allows you to automatically enhance your TAWBC missions
- Cloud enhancement and Weather Editor, including Overcast weather for Glide users
- Ability to change between NVGs and natural light while zoomed into an MFD (Windows XP and later)
- Enhanced Avionics functionality
- Improved Level of Detail
- Improved realistic Moon and Sun sizes
- East/West palettes with Glide renderer allow for more natural light transitions during morning and twilight hours
- Custom playlists available for in-game playback (includes EF2000 Soundtrack)
- "Nostalgia Mod" brings the graphics, sounds, and HUD/Cockpit back to 1998 standards
- Miscellaneous minor fixes and improvements
F-22 Total Air War 2.0 can be downloaded for free from www.CombatSim.com
Check out the TAW 2.x Wishlist to see what else needs to be done to improve this great sim.